|Voltage (V)||220/400 V|
|Size||673 x 878 x 506 mm / 26.5" x 34.6" x 19.9"|
|Installation Area||520 x 433 mm / 20.5" x 17.1"|
|Blade Diameter||330 mm / 13.0"|
The vertical carriage ensures ergonomic, upright operation while providing an optimal view of the slicing result. This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive. Thanks to an automatic depositing system slices are laid out without manual handling and numerous depositing patterns allow optimal product presentation. The depositing system entirely made of stainless steel can be easily and quickly disassembled for thorough and efficient cleaning.
The membrane keyboard with intuitive operating symbols ensures easy operation. Depositing patterns can be comfortably configured via direct keys and most frequently used keys can be permanently stored.Area of Use
- The VS 12 A is a perfect choice for manual slicing at the sales counter or for catering tasks where hygiene and product presentation are essential.
- Bizerba precision in terms of surface and mechanical design
- Drain on slicing system and raised lip leak protection for liquids for a cleaner work environment
- Hygienically perfect design Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe stainless steel and Ceraclean attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Powerful Bizerba motor optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Perfect, hygienic portions and stacks also directly onto paper or foil
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Round depositing, optionally also for rectangular products ensuring appealing product presentation
Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean blade
- Cheese blade
- Bread blade
- Remnant holder variants smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Round platter
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion
- 400 V three-phase current
Product Size Without depositing arm
With depositing arm
- Round 225 mm / 8.9"
- Height 175 mm / 6.9"
- Width 260 mm / 10.2"
- Round 180 mm / 7.1"
- Height 175 mm / 6.9"
- Width 240 mm / 9.4"
Slice Thickness Adjustment
- Infinitely adjustable, without depositing arm 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9"
- Infinitely adjustable, with depositing arm 0.5 - 8 mm / 0.02 - 0.3"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1"