For perfect slicing and weighing of product in a single operation
|Automatic Grade|| Manual|
|Size||669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"|
|Installation Area||518 x 430 mm / 20.4" x 16.9"|
|Blade Diameter||330 mm / 13.0"|
The VS12 W stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual mode. The vertical carriage ensures ergonomic, upright operation while providing an optimal view of the slicing result.
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion. In addition, the VS12 W can be fitted with Ceraclean surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
Workflows for target weight slicing of up to 3 kg / 2 g are more efficient and precise due to a fully integrated portion scale.Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Perfect hygienic design Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 - 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean surface
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion
- Blade options Ceraclean blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Remnant holder variants smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion
- 400 V three-phase current
- Anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean (optional)
- Round 225 mm / 8.9"
- Height 225 mm / 8.9"
- Width 260 mm / 10.2"
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1"