|Voltage||120 V / 230 V|
|Installation Area||532 x 478 mm / 20.9" x 18.8"|
|Blade Diameter||330 mm / 13.0"|
|Blade Alignment||40 Degree Angle|
This manual slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and the Bizerba precision. It stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual mode.
This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive.
In addition, the GSP H can be fitted with Ceraclean surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- The right carriage version for any application
- Drain on the slicing system and drain protection of liquids for a clean work station
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean surface
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness adjustment and visualization of operating state
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Sophisticated design, careful material selection and elegant solutions such as a lifting device for quick and easy cleaning by hand underneath the slicer.
The optional safety package "Illumination" shows the operator the machine operating state at a glance thus considerably reducing the risk of injury.
- Blade version for various products to be sliced
- Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale
- Optional illuminated
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean (optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- GSP H 0 Degree 770 x 769 x 567 mm / 30.3" x 30.3" x 22.3"
- GSP H 18 Degree L 801 x 751 x 562 mm / 31.5" x 29.6" x 22.1"
- GSP H 25 Degree L 809 x 906 x 574 mm / 31.9" x 35.7" x 22.6"
- GSP H 25 Degree H 808 x 908 x 598 mm / 31.8" x 35.7" x 23.5"
Maximum size of products to be sliced
- Height between 126 and 246 mm / 5.0" - 9.7"
- Width 290 mm / 11.4"
- Round between 202 and 260 mm / 8.0" - 10.2"
The maximum product size depends on the carriage version. GSP H 0 Degree has the largest product feed through, the GSP H 25 Degree H the smallest.
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1"