|Number of Lanes||1 - 6 |
|Variable Lane Width||65-560 mm (version length 1900 mm), 65-425 mm (version length 1580 mm)|
|Protection Type||IP 54|
By channeling up to 6 product lanes into a single line the LCE allows controlled product feeding from the packaging machine to the price labeler.
Due to specially formed and Teflon-coated alignment rails the converger belt proves its effectiveness especially for flat packages. It can be infinitely adjusted from 10 - 80 m/minute and individually set for each PLU. Area of Use
- Package handling in material flow systems, incl. weighing and price labeling
- Quick belt change
- Intuitive and easy to work with touch display
- Easy-to-clean housing
- High-quality materials
The required number of lanes along the 650 mm, patented starter belt is freely selectable, and the individual lanes can be switched in any sequence and at independent start intervals - each at speeds between 6 - 60 m/minute.
The transfer speed for a batch of packs and the output speed per packaging lane are continuously variable. With a defined time delay, the Bizerba LCE is even able to safely transport batches of packs that are longer than the actual converger belt to their intended destination.
- LCE 1900 L 1900 mm x W 790 mm x H 750-925 mm (optionally 880-1055 mm)
- LCE 1580 L 1580 mm W 790 mm H 750-925 mm (optionally 880- 1055 mm)
- 750-925 mm (optionally 880-1055 mm)
- By means of a crank handle the infeed height can be easily adjusted by up to 100 mm. (optional height adjustment swivel-mounted). This option should be ordered if applied after thermo-form packaging machine as the discharge height varies for each product!
- Starter belt 6-60 m/min (two speed rates can be set respectively for acceptance and transportation)
- Alignment belt 10-80 m/min
Package weight (max.)
7.5 kg/ 2-lane*, 5 kg/ 3-lane, 3.5 kg/ 4-lane, 2.5 kg/ 6-lane
*The weight always refers to one lane.