|Voltage (V)||120 V / 230 V|
|Blade Diameter||330 mm / 13.0"|
|Installation Area||532 x 444 mm / 20.9" x 17.5"|
|Slicing Performance||35 - 90 slices per minute|
|Blade Alignment||40 Degree Angle|
This automatic slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and the Bizerba precision. Servo support for the slicing movement or the automatic slicing process make work easier allowing the operator more time for active selling.
The GSP HD stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual and automatic mode.
It consists of a powerful intelligent Emotion blade drive. This saves energy, there is less noise in the sales area and the machine barely heats up on blade and depositing area. This way products stay fresh longer.
In addition, the GSP HD can be fitted with a Ceraclean surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding towards the blade.Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as allrounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- When working time should be saved by means of automatic processes the GSP HD is an alternative as compared to manual slicers
- The right carriage version for any application
- Quiet, energy efficient Emotion drive prevents heat rise of depositing area
- Drain on the slicing system and drain protection of liquids for a clean work station
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean surface allows cleaning of all removable parts in the dishwasher.
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness adjustment and visualization of operating state
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Sophisticated design, careful material selection and elegant solutions such as a lifting device for quick and easy cleaning by hand underneath the slicer.Ergonomic design
The automatic carriage drive with servo support for manual operation reduces operator fatigue and allows the operator to concentrate on the shopper.
- Blade version for various products to be sliced
- Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes and salads
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean(optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- GSP HD 18 Degree L 801 x 776 x 601 mm / 31.5" x 30.6" x 23.7"
- GSP HD 25 Degree L 808 x 908 x 630 mm / 31.8" x 35.7" x 24.8"
- GSP HD 25 Degree H 809 x 906 x 606 mm / 31.9" x 35.7" x 23.9"
Maximum product feed
- Height between 126 and 188 mm / 5.0" - 7.4"
- Width 290 mm / 11.4"
- Round between 202 and 235 mm / 8.0" - 9.3"
The maximum product size depends on the carriage version. GSP HD 18 Degree L has the largest product feed through, the GSP HD 25 Degree L the smallest.
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12"